- Being in the centre of Greece, Volos city can be easily reached in many ways.
— Volos Airport: Located only 34 km away from the city, almost 35’ with a car.
— Thessaloniki Airport: Located 223 km away from the city, 2 hours and 30’ with a car.
— Athens Airport: Located 346 km away from the city, almost 3 h and 40’ with a car.
- Near the base you can find a big supermarket chain for your provisions. There are also small markets that are open 24 hours, even on Sunday.
- You can find parking around the port in close neighborhoods free of charge and there are also parking’s with good prices while you enjoy your holidays.
Feel free to download a short brochure with base manager contact and map here,
also download sample itinerary from Volos here.
- Keramoti is known as a fishing village, really beautiful and clean. It’s located at the north part of Greece near Kavala city can be easily reached by two airports near it.
— Kavala Airport: Located only 12 km away from Keramoti, 10 -15’ with a car
— Thessaloniki airport: Located 212 km away, almost 2 hours away with a car.
- Our base can provide excellent facilities, waiting and storage area for your luggage, as well as Yacht Club cafe just next to our office.
- Near the base you can find supermarket, bakery and everything you will need for your provisions. There are also small markets that are open even on Sundays.
- Around our base, you can find parking really close to the boats, free of charge.
Preveza is a seaside city in the region of Epirus, northwestern Greece, located on the northern peninsula at the mouth of the Ambracian Gulf. The city of Preveza overlooks the Ionian Archipelagos. Its is starting point for many exploring the region of Epirus and the Ionian Islands.
Ionian mainland City of Preveza is one of the most accessible regions of Greece. PVK Airport and Igoumenitsa Port in Greece has always been a hub for international tourists visiting the region.
- (PVK) Airport of Aktion/Preveza and from there by Car Rental/Private Transfer which is an approximate 15 minute drive to PrevezaTown.
- (ATH) Eleftherios Venizelos Airport of Athens and from there either a connecting flight to (PVK) Airport of Aktion/Preveza or (IOA) Airport of Ioannina, or by Car Rental/Private Transfer which is an approximate 4 hour drive from Athens and a 2 hour drive from Ioannina to the City of Preveza.
Feel free to download a short brochure with base manager contact and map here,also download sample itinerary from Preveza here.