THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE OR USING ANY SERVICE PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU ACCEPT AND
AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT
CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.
- A booking is required for each adult, youth, child and infant intending to use the facility/service.
- All bookings require a primary guest who must supply first and family names, home town and country and a valid email address and phone number at the time of booking.
- Commercial agents wishing to make multiply bookings for services on behalf of customers must hold an Agent agreement with or obtain permission from North-Sailing.
- By registering, accessing and/or using the Website and Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and any other Terms & Conditions as they may be amended from time to time and incorporated in these Terms & Conditions and which will apply between you and the Service Providers and which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- You are required to check the confirmation as soon as you receive it. Any errors must be communicated immediately. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide in connection with the booking.
Terms of payment:
- Payment must be made online via Visa, Mastercard, American Express with a Paypal account
- Payment can also be made via bank transfer. If bank transfer is the payment that a Visitor will choose to proceed with, then the payment must take place within 2 working days.
Terms of cancelation:
- Booking cancelled, more than 60 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter fee.
- Booking cancelled between 59 & 31 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days before embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee.
If the boat is re-chartered for the same period, the cancellation fees will be refunded.
If a visitor wants to change his Booking, such visitor will need to contact and communicate with North
Sailing’s support team directly. Visitors should note however that, North-Sailing may charge visitors
additional charges for such changes and visitors must also note that North-Sailing may not be able to cater
such changes at all.
Prices include/not include:
PRICES INCLUDE : Vat, dinghy with outboard, autopilot, bed linen, towels, blankets
NOT INCLUDED : Fuel, food provision, end cleaning 20€ per cabin
Check in/Check out:
Embarkation time: 17:00 p.m.
Disembarkation time: 09:00 a.m.
The yacht should be returned to the base, the afternoon
before the end of the charter
GUARANTEE FOR BAREBOAT : For bareboat charter extra guarantee deposit 1200€ – 2000€ which is returned after disembarkation
BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE OR USING ANY SERVICE POVIDED HEREIN YOU AFFIRM HTAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND
AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET HEREIN ABOVE IN THIS
AGREEMENT, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE.