IX Bonus Miles Flotilla 18-22/04/2023
We invite you to sail together again!
We are happy to announce the dates of our IX Bonus Miles Flotilla for Season Opening! We know you missed the sea!
As always, Bonus Miles Flotilla will be organized in collaboration with North Aegean Sailing Club.
Starting on April, 18th and until April, 22nd, we will travel from the port of Keramoti to North Aegean islands & Sporades, with final destination in Volos port.
Flotilla is a social cruise that gives you the opportunity to visit small harbors and moorings that make sailing in Greece so special, in order to practice and develop your sailing skills.
All crews will have the opportunity to actively participate by steering, trimming sails, mapping routes and other actions required for safe and fast navigation. Season Opening Flotilla aims to remind & refresh knowledge & skills participants have gained in sailing, after the long time to be out in the sea.
Stops and the route of the Flotilla will depend mainly on weather conditions. At every stop crews gather for a meeting where the weather is mapped out and the further route to be followed is analysed. Our goal is to use the sails as much as possible! This Bonus Miles Flotilla will give you up to 250 NM.
As always, at least one boat will be educational, for the new students who wish to obtain their sailing diploma. Educational boats will be skippered by experienced instructors of North Aegean Sailing Club, who will provide also lessons in theory & practice. Students of IX Bonus Miles Flotilla will gather and start their course one day earlier, on 17/04, in the classroom of N.A.S.C. in Keramoti.
We will depart from Keramoti, heading possibly to Thassos island, our first destination. We will continue to Sporades then, and the arrival to Volos is expected on April 21st in the late afternoon. We will spend last night in Volos port in our boats and will depart to Keramoti on 22/04 in the morning, with a private bus organized for participants (please see the costs below).
CHECK OUR CALENDAR OF SAILING ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2023 HERE!
Ways of participation
- Bareboat with your crew in one of our boats (see the ticket category “bareboat”)
- Individually as crew with other sailors (see the ticket category “individual” – in monohull or in catamaran)
- You may optionally choose to have fast learning sailing lessons during Bonus Miles Flotilla, gaining in 4 days the open sea experience to obtain a sailing diploma (theory & practical lessons) (ticket category “individual – educational boat”)
- Individual prices include fuel, linen | the boats have pillows & blankets
- Standard alocation is a place in a double cabin with a cabin mate. If you want the whole cabin just for yourself, please choose “single accommodation” in the tickets (please note this type of accommodation must be reconfirmed with our office)
- Return one-way transfer from Volos to Keramoti on 22.04 is optional and costs 30€/person
- For Bareboat options obligatory extras are diesel, safety deposit & end cleaning
Please fill in the registration form here: REGISTER NOW
If you have any questions or need an additional information, feel free to contact us: