Season Opening Flotilla 22-25/05/2021
Did you miss sailing in open sea?
We did ! and we are happy to announce our collaboration with NASC once more to organising Season Opening Flotilla. From 22nd to 25th of May we travel from the port of Keramoti to Thassos, Chalkidki & Sporades, with final destination Volos port.
Flotilla is a social cruise that gives you the opportunity to visit small harbours and moorings that make sailing in Greece so special, in order to practice and develop your sailing skills. This Flotilla will give you 250NM certified!
The route promises great excitement! All crews have the opportunity to actively participate, steering, grinding sails, mapping routes and other actions required for safe and rapid navigation. Season Opening Flotilla aims to remind to all participants the knowledge they have gained in sailing, after the long time to be out in the sea.
Stops and the route of the flotilla will depend mainly on weather conditions. At each one of our stops there is traditionally a crew meeting where the weather is mapped out and the cruise to be followed is analysed. Our goal is to use the sails as longer as possible and gather miles once more.
The plan is to embark previous night to our yachts in Keramoti, and set sails early in the morning of 22nd to our first destination according to the weather. The arrival to Volos is expected on 25th afternoon, in order to make check-out and return to Keramoti with a private bus.
Ways of participation
- Bareboat with your crew in one of our boats
- Individually as crew with other sailors
- You may optionally choose to have fast learning sailing lessons during Season Opening Flotilla gaining in 4 days the needed experience you need in order to obtain a sailing diploma
|Bareboat (available boats 35-54ft and catamaran 38-43ft)||Ask for our special offer|
|Individual (in double cabin with cabin-mate)||175 €|
|*Individual prices include fuel, linen, towels, blankets, bridge charges, ports etc.|
- Price in double cabin without cabin mate
- Transfer from Volos to Keramoti 25€/person
- Gaining the sailing experience you need to obtain a sailing license (beginners or advanced) from N.A.S.C. sailing with N.A.S.C.’s instructor.