Bonus Miles Flotilla 2020
The sailors’ favorite flotilla!
North Sailing in collaboration with NASC and for the fourth consecutive year organizes the Bonus Miles Flotilla. From 10th to 17th of October we travel from the port of Volos to Sporades, Skyros, Ai Stratis, Lemnos, Samothrace, Thassos.
Flotilla is a social cruise that gives you the opportunity to visit small harbors and moorings that make sailing in Greece so special, in order to practice and develop your sailing skills.
This year we aim to provide those who participate with a rich sailing and nautical experience. The route this year promises great excitement in itself. All crews have the opportunity to actively participate, steering, grinding sails, mapping routes and other actions required for safe and rapid navigation. The flotilla is a particularly important event for us and it’s especially for lovers of sailing, sea and adventure of their own.
Stops and the route of the flotillas will depend mainly on weather conditions. At each of our stops there is traditionally a crew meeting where the weather is mapped out and the cruise to be followed is analyzed. Our goal is to use the sails as longer as possible and gather miles for another year.
Ways of participation
- Bareboat with your crew in one of our boats
- Individually as crew with other sailors
- You may optionally choose to have fast learning sailing lessons during Bonus Miles Flotilla 2020 not only obtaining a diploma, but also gaining the respective experience
|Bareboat (available boats 35-54ft and catamaran 38-43ft)||Ask for our special offer|
|Individual (in double cabin with cabin-mate)||200 euros|
|*Individual prices include fuel, linen, towels, blankets, bridge charges, ports etc.|
- Price in double cabin without cabin mate
- Obtaining a license (beginners or advanced) from N.A.S.C. sailing with N.A.S.C.’s instructor.